Maureen has been a resident of the Back Bay since 1995. Maureen graduated with honors from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College with a B.S. in Marketing.
She started her real estate career in 1985 after realizing that Boston's real estate market was under dramatic change.
The neighborhoods of the Back Bay and South End were popular with young professionals and many new brownstones and buildings were being sold to people who wanted to take advantage of walking to work and the convenient lifestyle of city living.
An avid runner, skier and sailor, she enjoys the vibrant lifestyle of living in the Back Bay and supports efforts to preserve the Charles River Esplanade, The Commonwealth Avenue Mall, The Public Garden, and the trees of the Back Bay.
For many years her Australian Shepard Tahoe accompanied her everywhere. She supports MSPCA Angell Memorial Hospital.
- Former Manager and Assistant buyer, Jordan Marsh Company, Framingham and Boston MA 1981-1985
- Downtown Boston sales agent since 1985- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Global Luxury Specialist - Specializing in condominiums, single family and multifamily properties.
- Maureen has marketed and sold hundreds of properties in her real estate career.
- Former on-site sales agent, Director of Marketing,The Finch Group, Inc.- Member of the Sales team for The Marlborough Condominiums, a 72 unit building in Back Bay, Boston. Responsible for the Marketing and sales of assorted vacation properties in New Hampshire and Vermont's ski country 1991.
- International President's Circle- Top 2%
Education & Certification
- B.S. Marketing, Cum Laude Boston College
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Massachusetts
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Neighborhood Association of the Back Bay- Member NABB Architectural Review Board
- Community Boating Inc. Former Board Member
- The Garden Club of the Back Bay, Inc.- Executive Committee
- Esplanade Association- Member
- Friends of the Public Garden- Member